Business Development Officer
Magnet youth sports org is one of leading youth program in Tanzania.
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Specialization in sports coaching and or sports management is an added advantage.
- A candidate must have been an active player of any sports in the past not necessarily in high ranking.
- Should be not more than 30 – 35 years of age.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sports, FMCG and or Service industry.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Report writing
- Fluency in English an additional foreign language can be an added advantage.
- Should be a change agent with proven performance track.
- Future Oriented and with believe on impact of sports in health of mind and body.
- Ready to work in a multicultural environment.
- Team player
- To transform the current local youth football practice to modern practice .
- Engage into seeking new market
- Maintain clients and ensure steady growth of the business.
- Be a link between technical team and management team.
- Engage into building of MYSO Strategic plan.
- Lead a team of administration while working hand in hand with technical team.
- Assist technical director to ensure technical team submit,execute and issue reports in their training program.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by the Chairman.
If you believe you qualify for this post please send your CV on [email protected] and copy [email protected]
The application should reach us not later than 30th September 2019
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Please include your salary expectation while sending your CV.