Our Client is a pioneering global leader in the travel retail industry. The company focuses on delivering new experiences for travelers every day. As the company looks to commence its operations in Tanzania, open job opportunities are as below;
Note: All jobs will located at Julius Nyerere International Airport, Terminal 3.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (1)
Operations Manager is the right-hand person of the Chief Executive Officer. He/ she supervises all field and warehouse staff, ensures the quality of services provided to the client by the team and makes sure the stores and warehouse are properly furnished.
- Provide leadership to all staff. This includes to ensure the OSCAR standard of customer service is implemented to internal & external stakeholders,
- Maintain a team capable of producing the outputs required and lead such team so that they are fully engaged and collaborate competently towards the goals set.
- Contribute towards creating a positive company culture and at all times behave in a manner consistent with achieving the company’s objectives.
- Ensure respect by all staff of rules and requirements of Airport, Customs, Intelligence and Security and any other relevant body.
- Ensure optimal stock levels (stock management, preparation of refurbishment order from intragroup and external suppliers).
- Improve operations quality towards excellence (customer service, product knowledge and advisory, stores and staff to have highest standard of presentation at all times)
- Ensure implementation of commercial promotions and monitoring of performance.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in Retail and in management of large teams
- Very good command of English and Kiswahili
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to see the big picture, be hands on and detailed as necessary
- Strong customer service focus
- Readiness to touch, sell tobacco and alcohol as they are within the product range.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Please submit your application by Tuesday, 27th April 2021.