System Administrator: Pesa Application Support
Responsible for design, implementation and management of the Systems and Infrastructure Technologies
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- System Management (G2 + Eco System)
- System Monitoring
- System Security
- Business Continuity Management
- System Operations & End User Support
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Operating system Unix (Solaris), Linux and Windows
- Excellent communication skills
- Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, SQL Plus, MYSQL)
- Web Services & SSL/TLS Communication
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Strong technical, analytic skills.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders.
- Mobile Money experience would be advantageous.
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 19-Sep-19, 11:59:00 PM
CLICK HERE TO APPLY