To effectively manage the Supply Chain function in line with World Vision’s procedures in order to support timely implementation of World Vision Programs/Projects that will have the greatest impact on process improvement, simplification, standardization and cost containment thus ensuring the achievement of the Child Well Being Outcomes.
% Time Major Activities End Results Expected
- Understand the department’s business requirements and apply in the day to day work.
- Adherence to business requirements in fulfilling procurement needs.
- Facilitate annual procurement planning sessions with key stakeholders
- Consolidate and report on the Procurement Plans
- Review and update Item Catalog prior to the planning process activity.
- Advise and familiarize Operations with the use of the Item
- Availability of complete Item Catalogs for planning process and a complete Annual Procurement Plan.
- Advise on Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the direction from Coordinators and Advisors. sending bid invitations, follow-up of bids, assist coordinating pre-bid meetings as per the direction from Coordinators and Specialist.
- Maintain all supporting documents relating to the Sourcing Events based on the document management Supervise the Sourcing events Filed Offices and Assistance work relating to sourcing.
- Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents based on the direction given by the Coordinators / specialists.
- Procurement Committee meetings are held as per schedules (based on the sourcing plan).
- Procurement Committee meetings minutes are prepared and signed on time.
- Ensure categories for strategic sourcing are identified
Supplier Contract and Relationship Management
- Accurately complete the master data management form
- (contract/supplier/ item register)
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation (Master Data Management).
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders to ensure optimum usage of contracts.
- Collect feedback on supplier performance as per the established SPM guidelines.
- Availability of accurate and complete Master Data records (either in system or paper).
- Advise on the RFP/RFQ process for spot buys as required
- Liaise with Shared Services & Finance to resolve supplier inquiries
- Release POs to suppliers for spot buys and assigned categories.
- Day to Day procurement operations are managed smoothly.
Data Management, Analysis and Reporting
- Collect and organize data from projects and business units. 2. Analyze and check data for accuracy and produce the required reporting output in accordance to the Policies /
- Procedures & Guidelines as set by WV
- Prepare weekly/monthly procurement status reports in order to update the customers and other stakeholders.
- Perform Daily reconciliation exercises of all records and transactions performed within the same day and ensure that data validation, integrity and accuracy of data is meticulously maintained.
- Consolidate all findings and convert them into useful formats as provided by SCM Manager
- Availability of information for supervisors to take decisions.
Process, Procedure and Policy
- Work with senior SCM teams to manage Internal customer satisfaction
- Collect data to support performance scorecard reporting (i.e. KPIs)
- Adherence to Process, Procedure and Policy in fulfilling procurement needs.
- Guide user department on the collect procurement procedures to be followed.
Control and Compliance
- Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management.
- Procurement Records well maintained for future reference.
On time payment of suppliers
- Ensure that payment documents submitted by suppliers are processed on time and suppliers payments are processed as per the agreed payment terms
- Follow up with fields offices and accounts payable teams to ensure timely payment of suppliers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
- Bachelor degree in Procurement and logistics, Supply chain or relevant studies
- One year of experience in Procurement and Logistics or Accounting field
- List additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
- Basic computer skills (Ms Word/ Excel/Spreadsheet/ Internet, Power point)
- License, registration, or certification required to perform this position:
1. Certified by the Procurement and Suppliers professional board (CPSP)
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 March 2021
CLICK HERE TO APPLY