The Driver shall be responsible to the Station Manager for the efficient and effective performance of duties and responsibilities pertaining to driving. He/she shall specifically be responsible for the following:
- Drive Rijk Zwaan vehicles
- Maintains logbooks
- Responsible for safekeeping of the vehicle and tools entrusted to him/her
- Maintains disciplined behaviour and proper conduct in rendering services to his/her assignees
- Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle and tools
- Carryout minor mechanical repairs
- Reports promptly any defect or problems detected in the vehicle
- Performs messengerial duties such as dispatching documents/letters, collecting mail, and any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Read Also:- 75 Job Vacancies Simba Logistics Ltd, Drivers
Qualification and Experience:
- Holder of Form IV/VI Secondary Education with passes in Kiswahili and English.
- He/She must have a valid Class C Driving License /Drivers Grade II Certificate from recognized Institutions such as NIT or VETA will be an added advantage.
- At least two (2) years of work experience.
- Should be Arusha resident.
Salary Scale: According to Rijk Zwaan Scheme of Services.
Tenure: Local permanent contract. Driver Job Vacancy At Rijk Zwaan May 2020
Please send your CV and your motivation to [email protected]
Human Resource Manager
Rijk Zwaan Q-sem Ltd
Apply for this job by 23 rd May 2020. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.