Position: Company Driver Consultancy
· Dar es Salaam, Dar Es Salaam
Scope of Work
- Transport the Program Director or staff to and from place where official business will be transacted;
- Monitor the status and condition of the vehicle under his responsibility and initiate requests for its needed maintenance and repair;
- Regularly cleans the vehicle under his responsibility;
- Sees to it that the vehicle under his responsibility is in safe premises, whenever if it is not in use;
- Maintains a record of all trips made as well as the consumption of fuel and other materials used for the operation and maintenance of vehicle;
- Assist in the delivery of mails and other documents for the programme;
- Meet officials at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as and when required
- Follow all rules and regulations in relation to road safety and other traffic regulations in the country
- Perform other functions as may be directed by the ADC Director or other supervisors.
Able to work under minimal supervision and be proactive and initiative. Effective time management skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Good communication skills. Ability to perform multiple tasks and work under pressure with a wide range individuals and institutions. Maintenance of confidentiality at all times.
- At least secondary school education
- Professional Driver License Holder
- Knowledgeable in vehicle maintenance and minor repair
- Working knowledge of English and Swahili
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you have what it takes to fill the position, please send in your application through the provided link below….
CLICK HERE TO APPLY