New Job At Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (SBFIC), June 2020, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020, Job Vacancies Tanzania
Job Position: Local Junior Consultant – Tanzania
Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (SBFIC)
Out of our wide range of activities you will work on those tasks most fitting to both your qualification and your interests with a high level of self-responsibility. For example, you will develop conceptual documents, prepare workshops and round tables, organize and accompany trainings, and much more.
Read Also:- New Job Vacancy At Oxfam, June 2020
Job Description At Savings Banks Foundation for International Cooperation (SBFIC), June 2020
For a period of 6 months, Junior Consultants support the long-term experts and the local staff as well as the project partners of Savings Banks Foundation for international Cooperation (Sparkassenstiftung für internationale Kooperation). Our Eastern African project components are the following:
- Professionalization and strengthening of microfinance institutions and their umbrella organizations in Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania. Amongst others, this includes advisory services for project management, strategy and business planning, customer care, human resources management, IT, financial education, and savings mobilization.
- In Tanzania, we work together with our partner organizations TAMFI (Tanzania Association of Microfinance Institutions), TCDC (Tanzania Cooperative Development Commission), SCCULT (Savings and Credit Cooperative Union League of Tanzania), AKIBA COMMERCIAL BANK PLC (ACB), and SELF Microfinance. Out of our wide range of activities you will work on those tasks most fitting to both your qualification and your interests with a high level of self-responsibility. For example, you will develop conceptual documents, prepare workshops and round tables, organize and accompany trainings, and much more.
Read Also:- New Job Vacancy At Watoto Wetu Tunu Yetu, June 2020
- University degree (at least Bachelor) in banking, finance, economics, development policy or any other relevant field of education, or: Completed vocational training (e.g. certified bank clerk) combined with ongoing studies in a relevant field of education. Working experience is a plus.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ability to work self-responsible
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and intercultural skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Swahili and English What we offer
- Working on interesting and diversified tasks with a high level of self-responsibility
- Insights into a well-structured organization in the area of international development cooperation
- Working in a dedicated and supportive international team
- Fixed monthly allowance Deployment location Together with our permanent team, you will be based in Mwanza (Tanzania).
Field activities in Dar es Salaam, Dodoma or rural areas are possible.
Read Also:- How To Become CRDB WAKALA
How to apply:
Please submit your CV, a cover letter and relevant certificates (incl. transcripts of records) clearly demonstrating your knowledge, experience and motivation as well as highlighting your suitability for the assignment to [email protected]
Please send your complete application documents as one PDF file. Applications will be received not later than June 14th , 2020.
Please understand that we will only contact candidates who will have passed the pre-selection successfully and will be invited to the Assessment Center