New Job Vacancy Mwananchi Communications Limited
Nafasi Za Kazi Mwananchi Communications Limited, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Jobs Tanzania, Ajira Leo Tanzania
Job Position: MARKET DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES-UPCOUNTRY
Industry : Media / Entertainment Job Function : Sale / Business Development
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 1-2 years working experience
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspapers and various online products are looking for motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the position of HR Officer.
- To increase copy sales and develop relationships with partners in the distribution channel and to ensure that you meet you’re set sales targets while maintaining an optimal return level.
Read Also:- How To Apply USA Online Jobs 2020
Full Job Description
- Promotes and coordinates sale and distribution of newspapers in areas served by franchised wholesale distributors: Surveys urban and suburban areas to determine newspaper sales potential, using statistical tables, and recommends new outlets and locations for newsstands, street sale racks and .
- Schedules delivery and distribution of newspapers and regulates size of orders to maintain maximum sales with minimum return levels. Mwananchi Communications Limited
- Open new Sales Channels to improve copy sales supported by Sales initiatives as push factors
- Evaluates Distributor and vendor sales performance daily and assists them through sales promotion and training programs.
- Inspects routes to ensure prompt and regular delivery of newspapers to distributors, Vendors, Homes & Offices.
- Distributes and explains circulation instructions and changes to distributors and Vendors, and investigates and resolves distributor and Vendor complaints.
- Investigates delinquent accounts and makes collections
- Ensures the visibility of MCL brands in your respective markets.
- Instructs Vendors, drivers, distributors on sales techniques to improve sales.
- Lays out home and office delivery routes and organizes carrier crews.
- Analyses sales statistics to assist management in circulation planning.
- Reports on sales, activities of competitors and reader feedback
- Writes promotional bulletins to notify dealers and carriers of special sales promotions and offers.
- Arranges for sale of newspapers at special events and sale of special issues and editions in case of important news breaks and events.
Read Also:- Apply Here Ajira Mpya Tanzania | New Jobs In Tanzania 2020
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should apply online through our carrier portal via link below, enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact.