The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women out of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are ENABEL, UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and
Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
Planning Monitoring Evaluation Reporting and Learning Unit Manager
Duty Station: TRCS Headquarters, Dar Es Salaam
Reports to: Secretary General.
Age Limit: Not above 45 Years.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, advise and assist TRCS to further enhance, roll out and implement their planning, monitoring evaluation and reporting framework
- Support, advise and assist in the institutionalization of planning, monitoring reporting and evaluation processes, procedures and systems, including, organizational structures
- Develop and integrate a planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting mindset across operations and programs, including governance and management acceptance and ownership
- Assess planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting tools, guidelines, best practices and approaches, and, plan and execute improvements
- Map (and keep up to date) an inventory of planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting capacities and needs in terms of people, systems and plans
- Plan and execute professional development plans for training, coaching and mentoring volunteers and staff; and, train, coach and mentor volunteers and staff
- Identify and train (and set up a mechanism for self-learning of) a pool of practitioners capable of providing mentoring, peer-to-peer support and training to volunteers and staff
- Assist, support and advice in the planning and implementation of planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting workshops and trainings
- Coordinate with operations and program teams to integrate capacity-building efforts into regular activities
- Coordinate and provide technical assistance and guidance to assessments, planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of programmes and operations, and, the future country operational plan
- Promote awareness of and control adherence to planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting strategies, standards and best practices
- Integrate a participatory approach to programming, including holistic approaches to cross-cutting issues, and the integration of best practices and lessons learned
- Develop and institutionalize planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting guidelines, templates and tools
- Participate of and guide planning processes, including feedback to logical frameworks
- Contribute to the preparation of operational, programmatic and managerial reports to ensure accurate, thorough and useful reporting of activities and impacts, internally and externally
- Support, advice and assist in the documentation of processes and in the collection of implementation tools of programmes and operations
- Support, advice and assist in the implementation of a regular reporting schedule, including the compilation and preparation of narrative and financial reports to donors and stakeholders
- Coordinate the collection and analyses of data to improve and strengthen programme quality, performance and impact
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Conflict resolution skills
- Project Management Skills including write up development skills
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- M & E tools development
- Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm and a self-motivator
- Holder of Master`s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management, Planning, Economics or equivalent qualification in related field
- At least six (6 years) experience in a relevant field in Public /or Private Sectors of which three years must be at a managerial
- Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of and experience with the donor- funded
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all
- Ability to supervise, train, and coach staff in relevant
- Self-motivated with integrity and high level of
- Be able to demonstrate comfortability in leading teams and willing to proactively contribute to the team.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment is
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV through online form (Copy the following link and paste it on your browser) forms.gle/488hQZS5ib46AkjX9 clearly fill in the form indicating the role applied for not later than September 5th ,2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
TANZANIA REDCROSS SOCIETY VOLUNTEERS AND MEMBERS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected].
CLICK HERE TO APPLY