Dar es Salaam District
Salary Range (Tsh)2,500,001 – 3,000,000
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supplies Chain Management or related discipline.
- Preferred at least 3 years procurement management experience. Working with INGO will be added advantage.
- Computer skills is required especially good command in excel and word.
- Facilitation and training skills.
- Donor funding management skills.
- Accounting skills will be added advantage.
- Auditing skills will be added advantage.
- Ability to function with a high degree of integrity
- Fluency in Kiswahili and English
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Contract Period is one (1) years with potential for renewal
Candidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description. Interested applicants should apply with a CV of not more than 2 pages and a cover letter stating how they meet the key competencies by email, to: [email removed] copy to [email removed]
Applications should be sent before 11th November 2019.
HelpAge International is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No certificates need to be sent.
HelpAge International wishes to recruit a Procurement Officer (PO) that will be based in Dar Es Salaam with frequent field visit to support programmes implemented in collaboration with different partners. A summary of the job purpose and person specification is indicated below while the full Job Description will be available on request for further details.
Job purpose: To provide effective procurement management support to programmes by implementing HelpAge International’s procurement policies and procedures and reporting timely to both management and donors. S(he) will also be responsible for logistic management of all procured supplies, services and work. The incumbents will also be responsible for stores management for office inventories, Core Relief Items and related activities at field level in accordance with HelpAge inventory management policies and procedures.
We are looking for a dynamic person who is familiar with Procurement processes who can assume responsibility for managing and ensuring the effective implementation and evaluation of procurement procedures consistent with standard practices and HelpAge International Procurement management procedures and principles.
The post holder is expected to have effective communication skills both written and verbal in English and Kiswahili with ability to engage at the grassroots level, CSOs and relevant departments in the Government.
Candidates who meet these requirements should send an email requesting for the full Job Description. Interested applicants should apply with a CV of not more than 2 pages and a cover letter stating how they meet the key competencies by email, to: [email protected] copy to [email protected]