Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
Established in 1915 with Helen Keller as a founding trustee, Helen Keller International works to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. Headquartered in New York City, Helen Keller Intl currently conducts programs in 20 countries in Africa and Asia as well as in the United States. Helen Keller Intl is known for sustainability, reliability, efficiency and the highest level of technical expertise in fighting and treating blindness and malnutrition.
Established in 1984, the Helen Keller Intl – Tanzania office was the organization’s first in Africa set up to provide primary eye care services in central Tanzania. Helen Keller Intl has since expanded its role and currently works in partnership with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC), Local Government Authorities (LGAs), local NGOs, and other national and international development partners in the areas of nutrition and neglected tropical diseases (NTDs), particularly trachoma elimination.
Department: NTD Programs
Duty Station: TBD; likely Ngorongoro District – Loliondo village (district capital)
Reports to: Trachoma Coordination Program Manager
Direct reports: none
Duration: 12 months
Desired Qualifications and Experience
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and current CV to [email protected]
noting the specific job title in the subject line. Applicants should clearly describe their field-based health work experience in their cover letter. Applications will be accepted until November 15 th , 2020.
HELEN KELLER INTL:
– DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, TEST, INTERVIEW, MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING)
– DOES NOT ASK FOR INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS’ BANK ACCOUNTS
– DOES NOT RECRUIT THROUGH ANY RECRUITMENT AGENCY
Helen Keller is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity of all types is fully valued:
– All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, caste, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on the ability to perform the required job duties.
– We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.
– If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need to request an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact us at the email above.