Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
• The key purpose of the M-Pesa Business Analyst is to ensure completeness and accuracy of the M-Pesa revenue stream.
• In addition to checking on the integrity of systems in place, the position requires an inclination towards continuous improvements in M-Pesa revenue chain, proactive design and implementation of preventive controls and detecting anomalies.
• Regularly review and ensure that M-Pesa published tariffs are implemented accurately on Vodacom systems
• Perform quality assurance testing on key processes and systems in M-Pesa.
• Monitor for, prevent from, identify and remedy for potential errors in M-Pesa
• Perform regular reconciliation and (gap) analysis of M-Pesa revenue streams
• Monitor bill payment/collection through multiple checks and balances in the system.
Qualification and Experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Attention to Detail: Ability to focus on the lowest level of detail and assess the impact at the macro level
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong mix and combination of Technical/engineering skills as well as Financial skills
• Passion for the role: Exhibit enthusiasm and a can-do attitude about work and deliverables
• Degree in at least one of the following: IT, Accounting, Technology, Engineering
• Strong data analysis skills e.g. on SQL, PL/SQL, ACL
• Knowledge of revenue assurance methodologies
Accounting – FinOps