Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
SADC ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION FOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS, 2021 The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat, as customary practice, has organized the SADC students Essay Writing Competition for the year 2021. The Essay writing competition is intended to broaden knowledge of the secondary school going population on SADC activities and is open to Form 1 up to 6 students. The students are required to begin researching on the topic prior to writing and submitting their work to their Heads of School.
2. The topic for the year 2021 deliberated by the 40th Summit of Heads of State and Governments is “How has SADC contributed to peace and security of the region in the last 40 years and how can SADC consolidate peace going forward?’’
3. The set of questions below are meant to guide students when responding to the question above. Thus, on answering the question above, a student should answer all the questions listed below:
4. Head of schools are supposed to ensure that the students adhere to the following guidelines:
5. Students are expected to begin writing immediately and submit their essays to their Heads of school. The Heads of School will then be expected to constitute a marking panel which will choose best essays of the school. The panel should go through the essays (Please do not mark the essays) and choose three essays to be submitted to The Permanent Secretary Ministry of Education Science and Technology, Government City- Mtumba, Afya Street, P.O. Box 10, 40479 Dodoma not later than 30th March, 2021. The national adjudication will take place from 05th to 16th April, 2021 in order to get three entries which will be submitted to the SADC Secretariat in Botswana by 30th April, 2021.
6. For more information visit the Website: https://www.sadc.int/news-events/news/sadc-launches-2021-sadc-secondary-school-essay-competition