SALES AND MARKETING (01 POST)
- Bachelor or Diploma in Marketing management, Procurement and Logistics, business administration or any other related professional
Must have 2 to 3 years experiences in marketing selling
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Find customers by physical hunting strategy
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other
- professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service • racks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executive
- Prepare weekly and daily reports
MODE OF APPLICATION
submit your application letter, resume and contact information and names of three references to be sent to Manyanya Managing Director no later than 17hrs on 27th December 2020. Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered. The application should be addressed to:
MIRAAZI ENTERPRISES COMPANY LIMITED Director,
P.O. Box. 132 TUNDUMA, TANZANIA.
Mobile contact +255752986777 OR send the application through email at: [email protected]
OR Submit direct to Human resource Office at Manyanya Petrol station Tunduma.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money!