Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Scoop Operator to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and to ensure activities in the Underground Mining are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Reporting to: Mining Shift Supervisor
- Work Schedule: 7 Days On / 7 Days Night / 7 Days Off
- Duration: Permanent
- Conduct remote operation in open stope
- Operate multiple Loader Types & capacities
- Identify & Control efficiencies and delay
- Perform Towing/ Recovery activities
- Identify improved operating methods
- Observe cycle times
- Perform Road Building Activities
- Discuss with Supervisor how to improve operating & cycle efficiency
- Monitoring and control operating & cycle efficiency
- Monitoring and control loading & cycle efficiency
- Assist with the training and skills development of trainees.
- To provide technical, practical and field support in various working areas of the mine focusing in increasing work effectiveness and productivity while lowering cost through improved good operational practices
- Ordinary secondary education
- 3yard &1400 Yard Scoop Certification
- Valid Driving Licence
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as A scoop operator
- Experience in operating machine in large underground mining operation
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English ,both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine health &Safety Act awareness
|WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
|HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
- Indicating the role title “ SCOOP OPERATOR” in the subject of your email
- Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
|If you are not contacted by Barrick- Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 8th December 2020
|BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com