ITM TANZANIA LTD is hiring
Perform day to day administrative and secretarial duties in office environments. Key responsibilities include reporting to management, drafting documents and entering data, and scheduling appointments.
Qualification required: Diploma in Secretarial Administration
Minimum Experience: A minimum of ajira 5 years’ experience
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Answering calls, taking messages, and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, preparing, and collecting reports
- Organizing and servicing meeting
- Supporting all workers and management of the entire departments, and coordinate office procedures.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results and needed
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Organizes works by reading and routing correspondence, collecting information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verify receipt of supplies.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Key Competencies required:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both speaking and writing
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Microsoft office skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
- Travel logistics
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV & Cover letter to [email protected]
For inquiries: 0766 261 252