Senior Accountant At KUWASA, May 2020
Senior Accountant At KUWASA, May 2020. Kahama Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA) is a full autonomous public entity established with the water work Act (Cap 272),which has been replaced with the water supply and sanitation Act No 5 of,2019.
Read Also:- New 50 Job Vacancies At APHFTA Tanzania, May 2020
The authority was established to operate reliable, affordable and sustainable water supply and sanitation services in Kahama Town. As a result of expansion of the existing distribution network, that has also made a substantial increase of customer base, KUWASA wishes to recruit competent Tanzanians to fill the following vacant posts.
JOB TITLE ; SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
APPOINTING AUTHORITY MANAGING DIRECTOR
EMPLOYMENT TERMS ; UNSPECIFIED CONTRACT
REPORTS TO FINANCE MANAGER
SALARY SCALE KWSS 11A
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree/Advance diploma in Accountancy/Finance/Business Administration (BBA) majoring in Accountancy or equivalent from a recognised institutionand must be an Associate Certified Public Accountant (ACPA(T)) or ACCA.
- Must be knowledgeable in accounting packages, computer literate and working experience of at least five (5) years in Accounting/auditing and must be ICT literate with good interpersonal communication skills.
Age limit 45
Read Also:- New Job Geita Gold Mining, Nurse May 2020
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To coordinate provision of support in ensuring timely and effective provision of financial services to the Authority and Audit queries are as well timely answered and tabled to external Auditors.
- To coordinate monitoring of financial expenditure as per approved budget, procedures and policies.
- To coordinate provision of support in overseeing establishment and application of systems and procedures for finance.
- To collaborate in ensuring that all approved and normal operations pertaining to finance are carried out on time and according to approved budget.
- To collaborate in overseeing prudent management of the Authority’s resources, including keeping records on their utilization.
- To coordinate preparation of time-based reports on financial performance.
- To coordinate preparation of operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- To collaborate in preparing annual financial statements.
- To collaborate in controlling, applying and monitoring routine finance functions.
- To collaborate in monitoring and controlling all receivable accounts.
- To effectively supervise and guide members of staff reporting on the job.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Read Also:- 2 Medical Doctor Job Vacancies Africa CUAMM Trustees
Mode of Application Senior Accountant Job
Application should be sent to KUWASA as registered mails by Postal office, EMS and DHL, Prospective candidates are invited to submit applications in their own handwriting together with copies of their certificates, two (2) passport size of the applicant (recently taken), fully typed curriculum vitae with e-mail address, a reliable postal address and telephone numbers, copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials /transcripts and addresses of at least two professional referees to the following address.
Kahama Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA)
P.O. Box 102
Closing Date. 05 June, 2020
- Only short – listed applicants will be contacted.
- The Authority employment policy is not gender biased hence all prospective applicants are encouraged to apply.