Senior Coverage Manager; Private Banking At NMB Bank Plc, July 2021
Responsible for growing both Assets and Liabilities (Deposits) of Affluent clients; Advising the department on business strategy and guiding Relationship Managers/Relationship Officers/Bank Officers in recruiting business customers to ensure Affluent portfolio/ business growth.
- Driving Affluent sales Liabilities and Assets
- Appraisal of Affluent Executive Loan, Loan against Bond/FDR and Mortgages credit applications from Relationship Managers; per respective Branches/Zones and provide recommendations for decision making.
- Coordinate with Relationship/Branch Managers to prepare appropriate financial structure for managing risks and realizing economic value (pricing)
- Advise the Head; Private Banking on different strategies relating to Private Banking and Wealth management matters for business growth.
- Actively build capacity of Relationship Managers through on-going mentoring and support to encourage business growth and portfolio quality.
- Monitoring departmental budgets, ensuring Relationship Managers’ sales targets are achieved within reasonable timelines.
- Preparing budget and projections for the zones managed.
- Follow up with Relationship Managers for execution of potential pipelines
- Proactively engage with other stakeholders (credit/risk/operations/customer service/branch teams) to ensure Affluent portfolio is maintained to the highest standard.
- Monitor and evaluate business portfolio to ensure performance criteria (PAR & NPL levels), CASA/FDR ratio are maintained within the acceptable risk level.
- To represent NMB in all customer forums and ensure the relationship between NMB and customers in zones is the best it can be through networking and excellent service.
- To design and implement affluent and Mass affluent service delivery model in the branch network.
- Sound knowledge of high networth clientele market environment and buying behavior.
- Knowledge of the Tanzania Banking Sector Environment.
- In-depth understanding of bank’s products and services and ability to structure and deliver customized solutions which meet customer needs, customer acquisition, portfolio and risk management, marketing and campaign management
- Understanding of Regulatory environment and practices.
- Strong analytical skills especially in financial and credit analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong people management & communication skills with ability to engage and motivate large teams.
- Strong strategic business acumen and execution ability
- Ability to blend the demands of managing end-to end daily operations sales service aspects with a strategic view.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Banking, Economics, and/or other relevant fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in Senior Relationship Management of Affluent/Private/Premier clients.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date, then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 August 2021.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY