Job Title : Software Developer – Volunteer
Department : Development & Engineering Department
Reports To : Development director
Date : 7th November 2019
The software developer shall be responsible for the analysis, development, testing and
supporting highly complex application software.
The task at hand requires someone who knows the following
- Laravel Framework for the Back-End, creating ReSTfull API and the entirebmanagement and administrative panel.
- Flutter Framework for the Mobile Apps, Both Android and iOS with a single code base, also must be able to use redux.dart or the Flutter Redux implementation for widget management.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Knowledge in computer science, engineering, or a related field with software engineering focus
- Strong ability to work well on a team
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Effective interpersonal skills necessary to foster productive working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to work environment changes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adjust work schedule to meet varying demands.
Interested applicants are required to prepare any project be it just a login
screen and/or more using the above two frameworks and submit the entire
project on github and include “@whocen” for review.
Prepare your project you will be required to present it at the interview so
come with it.
Deadline: 7 days from the date of this advert