Responsible to provide pro-active, efficient and cost effective second level technical support to ensure highest ATM and POS terminal services uptime to customers.
Branch User support responsibilities:
- Train branch ATM custodians how to operate the ATMs correctly and efficiently, e.g. Cash replacement, operator control panel, clear note jams and recycle bins, replacement of consumables, etc.
- Provide to merchants and agent POS terminal users basic POS operational and maintenance training (power on / off, login / log-off, receipt printing, etc.) and basic troubleshooting skills (out of power, network connectivity, etc.).
Technical support responsibilities:
- Provide effective first and second level support for all ATM & POS issues in order to achieve ATM uptime of 99% and above consistently.
- Maintain an updated inventory of all ATMs and POS, including their location.
- On-site supervision of vendors during installation of new ATMs to ensure good workmanship and quality of work, as well as performing the following tasks:
- ATM software installation using ATM disk image;
- ATM security set-up (key injection, etc.);
- Network devices & setup (GPRS, CDMA, IP Address, etc.);
- Re-calibration of ATM cassettes to correct denominations
- Configurations and installation of new POS terminals at branches, agents & merchants. Undertake all POS repair and maintenance at Agent / Merchant site.
- Constantly monitoring all ATMs centrally using ATM Manager System.
- Closely follow-up, attending and resolving all ATM & POS queries & incidents escalated from 1st Level support teams that are to be resolved internally.
- Timely attend to the ATM health reports (list of ATMs that require attention) generated by Network Operations Center.
- Escalate to 3rd level technical support (ATM / POS / Switch and closely follow-up all ATM & POS and system queries & incidents that cannot be resolved internally.
- Closely supervise the periodic ATM Preventive Maintenance (PM) work carried out by ATM support vendors to achieve highest level of ATM performance, good workmanship, accuracy and quality of work.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems (IS), Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Industry with exposure of 2 years in ATMs & POS support and operations.
- Certifications in CISCO/MSCA WINDOW 10 will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows PC Operating system version 7 & 10.
- Experience in supporting NCR and GRG ATMs.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY