Terminal Project Lead
Dar es Salaam,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Our client, a leading oil & gas company, is currently recruiting a Terminal Project Lead for a 12 months renewable contract based in Paris and moving to Tanzania.
It Includes Responsibility To Support The Terminal Facilities Manager Over:
- The successful candidate who will be responsible for finalizing the preparatory activities to place the EPC contracts for the storage TANKS & export JETTY packages and subsequently for coordinating all design and construction activities for those facilities.
- Preparation and Finalization of EPC contracts – including final offers review, negotiations with bidders and confirm recommendation to award
- Management of those two EPC contracts – 150 to 200MUSD total value; 700 workers at peak of mobilization. It covers four (4) large size thermally insulated floating roof tanks of 500,000 bbls storage capacity each and a 2km long truss frame Jetty and Crude Oil Load-Out Facilities (LOF) located at the end of the Jetty
- Follow-up of construction activities fully compliant with company, IFC and countries H3SE standards, business ethics, all within a zero-accident safety culture approach and having in mind the specific E&S requirements/context of the Project, Delivery of the TANKS and JETTY facilities within approved project schedule, approved budget, and integrating Local Content requirements.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree: MSc (or equivalent formal qualification) in a recognized Engineering discipline,
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience with at least 10 years in Oil & Gas Industry, with successfully held coordination/management positions in similar large scale onshore and nearshore projects,
- Ability to adapt and to represent the company in discussions, negotiations and meetings with contractors, partners and regulatory authorities,
- Ability to effectively lead and manage a team (even with only functional links); sound organisation skills, ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment; good interpersonal and communication skills; good motivational skills,
- English as mother tongue or Fluent in English (speaking and with excellent writing skill)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY