THE STIPENDIUM HUNGARICUM SCHOLARSHIP TENABLE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023 The general public is hereby informed that Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open for eligible Tanzanians to pursue Bachelor, Masters, One-tire-masters and PhD studies in Hungary. Interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
2.0 Application requirements
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with division one or two or a Diploma with a minimum pass of Upper Second Class (for undergraduate candidates);
- Graduated with a relevant Bachelor degree with Upper Second Class Honours level (for Master’s degree candidates);
- Have a relevant Master’s degree with a minimum of Upper Second Class (for PhD candidates); and
- Have good English Language Proficiency skills.
3.0 List of documents to be submitted
The applicant must submit the following supporting documents as part of the evaluation process:
- Certified copies of academic Certificates and Transcripts;
- Motivation letter (minimum 1 page);
- Proof of language Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL Certificate);
- Copy of passport;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Research plan minimum 2 pages(for PhD candidates);
- Two signed letters of recommendation (from the applicant’s former or current academic tutor(s) or supervisor(s) for PhD candidates; and
- Medical Certificate.
4.0 Scope of the Scholarship
- The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fee throughout the study period;
- Monthly stipend;
- Accommodation; and
- Health insurance.
NB: There is no top-up loan or grant from the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania for candidates who will be offered this Scholarship, any extra cost must be met by parents/candidates.
5.0 Application process and submission
- All Applications are completed online. The application system can be reached through the following link: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- The deadline for submission of electronic application forms to Stipendium Hungaricum is 15th January, 2022 at 23:59 (Central European Time).
- A copy of application form and all the supporting documents must be submitted to the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology in pdf format as one zipped folder through this email: [email protected] not later than 18th January, 2022.
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,