TRAFFIC LIAISON OFFICERS (4 POSTS)
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions in Commercial and Business Development and Operations and Technical Services Departments.
POSITION: TRAFFIC LIAISON OFFICERS (4 POSTS)
Minimum Entry Qualifications and Working Experience:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma or relevant Certificate from a recognized training institution or its equivalent qualification;
- Proven relevant working experience of not less than 2 years as a Traffic Liaison Officer and/or Airport Ground Operations
- Must be computer literate
- Background in Air Transport Management and possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma or any airline certification will be an added advantage
- Experience in delivering service in highly demanding consumer environment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and ensure efficient and effective check in and boarding of passengers in compliance with carriers’ policy/ procedures and customer expectations.
- Supervise baggage handling and prepare weekly baggage handling report. Liaise with the GHA to ensure lost baggage is communicated, traced, and delivered to affected passenger.
- To ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines
- Effective communication internally and externally to enable effective planning control and reporting.
- To ensure a safe & secure working environment in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements.
- Audit, review and report on service delivery to monitor compliance on SLAS’s availed to GHA.
- Administrative processes to ensure integrity and accuracy manual and computerized data processing.
- Strict control of excess baggage collection and remittance Record all flight movements as per company requirement Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
Attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scale and Incentive Scheme. Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon success for the position of Traffic Liaison Officer, Sales and Reservation and Aircraft Loader.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for each post as follows: Within Fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 23 December 2020