We need someone with prior experience and with deep knowledge of client in public and private sector training required, well rounded person with great ability to develop essential relationships and knowledge of presentation to ley decision maker at institution level. We are growing our overall Institutional training business to support client growth in the Tanzania through training program we have developed for organisation transformation.
In this role you will:
- Provide superior client service and develop client relationships and present 2020 training program to the clients.
- Generate sales commissions by developing client relationships through understanding of their training need and how client institution can support with required training.
- Work closely with HR Managers/Directors and training program initiator for the benefit of client program activities.
- Present a wide array of training programs that represent relative value in each sector
- Provide clients with market information, market commentary, and research-based execution advice that can be usefully in training plan implementation.
- Gather information and translate training programs to analyze the client training planning; carry out detailed data analysis and valuation.
- Identify issues affecting clients.
- Keep market-making traders/sales trader abreast of the relevant issues with their customers.
- Strengthen existing relationships while maximizing revenue
You Should Have:
- Degree in business
- 2 years of experience
- Direct Selling industry knowledge preferred
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of related experience in equities
- Established book of business and thrive in a commission based role
- Strong analytical ability,
- The ability to analyze intraday stock and market patterns.
- Experience working with and identifying equities investments
- Superior verbal communication skills,
- Ability to break down complex analytical information in the sales process
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients, prospects and Government institutions.
- Attention to detail, high level of professionalism and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to in-house sales programs and other systems as necessary
- Experience in commission based sales
- Knowledge of derivatives and equity options products
Send only CV to: [email protected] .
Please note ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. CLOSING DATE: 15th February, 2020