Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
The Guardian Limited is looking for self-driven sales personnel to join our sales team in Mwanza, Arusha, Morogoro, Dodoma, Iringa, Mbeya, Shinyanga, Kilimanjaro, Tanga, Ruvuma and Zanzibar
• Be responsible for aggressive development of new clients and growing existing business.
• Proactively develop new business avenues
• Meet with prospective and current clients to make sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team goals and’ the organization’s business objectives
• Devise and monitor business plans to ensure substantive sales
• Develop strategic solutions that meet the unique needs of each client
• The position requires someone who can deliver under a tight deadline working environment
• Applicants need to be highly organized, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and can thrive on setting and reaching new goals.
• Holders of a University degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
All applicants should specify the region they are applying for on the subject line and send their application via Email to [email protected] before 8th December, 2017.
Source: The Guardian 29/11/2017
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Guardian Limited, which is widely acclaimed as The Home of Great Newspapers, is part of the IPP group of companies. The group, a leader in the private sector with dignified presence in the print media as well as radio and television broadcasting, is under the leadership of renowned Tanzanian businessman and philanthropist Dr Reginald Abraham Mengi.
The Guardian Limited currently publishes two daily newspapers, The Guardian and Nipashe, and four weeklies. The Guardian on Sunday and Nipashe Jumapili are Sunday publications, while Taifa Letu is published on Fridays and Sema Usikike on Mondays.
The English-language publications target corporate customers, while Kiswahili ones are meant for the larger public and cater for all age groups. All these publications carry a rich mix of news articles, features, analyses, photos, cartoons, etc., on politics, the economy, education, sports, entertainment and a wide range of other national and international issues.
Together, the publications serve all segments of society, targeting both top and bottom ends of the market by taking into account the various needs of each segment.
To consistently collect and deliver the most credible news content meant to improve the functionality of the society we serve.
To become Africa’s most admired print media company that puts a premium on employee and customer satisfaction.