Search For Jobs offers in Tanzania
REGIONAL MANAGER’S OFFICE- TANROADS KIGOMA
Date :8TH January 2018 The Regional Manager’s office TANROADS —Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to rec uit suitable qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies on specific duties within the regional on renewable contract terms
Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly. Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
JOB TITLE: LABORATORY ASSISTANT (TWO) 2 POSTS
A. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1 Collection of material samples from various construction sites.
2. Investigation of borrow-pits
3. Making sure that laboratory equipments are well taken care of.
4. Make timely reports on equipments that need repair and or maintenance.
5. Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
B. KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Holder of form IV Certificate 2. Trade test I-Ill from a recognized institution 3. At least two (2) years experience in material laboratory testing. 4. Must be computer literate, 5. Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English Language. 6. Age limit not above 45 years. 7. Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
MODES OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the under-mentioned address not later than 22nd January 2018 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact Telephone number and postal address. Overqualified applicants will not be considered
Deadline for submission is 22nd January 2018 at 16:00 Hrs
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
P.O. BOX 97
KIGOMA (KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Source: Daily News January 10, 2018
To have sustainable, safe and environmentally friendly all weather Trunk and Regional road network to support the social economic development of Tanzania.
To develop, maintain and manage the Trunk and Regional Roads Network efficiently and in a cost effective, safe and environmentally sustainable manner consistent with the Poverty Reduction Strategy and other Government policies through a competent and well motivated work force. Core Values Six core values entrenched in our entire activities guide the operations of TANROADS. These are Customer Focus, Innovation, Excellence, Team Work and Integrity.
Good roads for National Develepoment
Support for Local Contractors Development
Labour Based Technology
Protection of the Environment
Private Sector Participation
The Government of Tanzania